donderdag 3 november 2016

The books I want to read before the end of 2016

Hi

There are a few books on my TBR I would really like to get to before the end of the year.
Like last year, I wanted to write a blogpost about the books on my immediate TBR.

One of my Reading Goals for 2016 is to read a Jim Butcher novel and a Robert Jordan novel every other month so those are obviously on my immediate TBR. I like reading these big series spread over quite some time so I read a book every other month and it helps me to not get burned out of enjoying them.
The Miles Cameron, Justin Cronin, Karen Miller and Pratchett & Baxter books are four of my ongoing series. I haven’t had time yet to catch up with them so I’m hoping to do just that.
I spent Halloween watching movies with friends like we do every year and we came close to watching William Peter Blatty’s The Exorcist. Because I have it on my shelves I want to make sure I read the book before I get the chance to watch the movie.
And lastly, I really want to start the books by Mark Hodder and Anne Rice so they aren’t a real priority but I will definitely read them very soon.

Here's the final list.

What books would you like to finish in 2016?

Happy reading!
Helena


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten