zondag 3 januari 2016

Wrap Up: 2015

Hi

Well this is one giant end of the year wrap up.
I read 124 books. Yes. 124. I’m as amazed as you (probably) are.
Aside from finishing so many books, I DNF 4 books and I got rid of two books without reading them (I DNF the second one in the series so there’s no need to keep the third and fourth books on my TBR).

Because I read so many books, the amount of pages I read is absolutely enormous; 47.677. That’s 384 pages per book and 131 pages every day. That’s pretty amazing if I may say so myself.
I read 17 books out of 124 in Dutch and 107 books were written in English.

The year ended with 14.372 views on my blog, 136 people liked my Facebook page and I now have a Goodreads page too!


Here are the books I read in 2015 in the order I read them. If you click on the title of the book you will automatically open the review.
A few of these books aren't included in the pictures because I don't own them anymore.

Happy reading in 2016!
Helena



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten